I'm currently in the middle of completing my trainer's course for Minor Hockey. I initially didn't want anything to do with the hockey team, I just wanted to be a parent this year, but with Maxim's team lacking in parental support in stepping up in the coaching field, so since I do not want to be a manager, I decided to take on the role of the trainer for his team.
Since he is in such a young division it isn't a huge deal with my duties. I basically just have to be at any games and tournaments and make sure I am able to get on the ice/bench area if any of the children get hurt. I have to take this 6-ish hour long course and really it's rather boring. Apparently this course used to be an in-class course but it's now offered online. I'm almost done that course, I currently have another window open and I am listening to the course as I write this.
I have to work tomorrow in housekeeping from 8-4, and then I have a PTA meeting at 6pm, then I have to come home and finish getting ready for my brother's big day on the weekend.
Back to paying more attention to the course. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
-Stacey
No comments:
Post a Comment